Just because dogs get treats, it doesn't mean cats don't want them too!
Recipe makes 100-120 little nibbles for your kitty.
- 500ml Whole Meal Wheat Flour
- 1 Egg
- 285 gram Tinned Tuna or Salmon - Do not drain! (Human or cat tuna is fine)
- Optional: 15ml Dried Catnip
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until mixed thoroughly- It should form a pliable dough. Add either water or flour until mixture is the right consistency.
- Put dough on a floured work surface and roll out until 2-3mm thick.
- Cut into small shapes (remember they are for cats ;-))
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 20 minutes
- Let cool and store in refrigerator in an airtight container
← Older Post
Newer Post →